Code of Conduct Policy
Individuals participating in St. Timothy's sponsored activities agree to:
- participate voluntarily, actively, and with respect for others, facilities, buildings, and others property.
- turn off cell phones, CD/mp3 players, handheld games.
The following are not permitted:
- firearms, ammunition, explosives, or other weapons
- illegal substances
- alcohol or tobacco for minors
- harassment, violence, or uncooperative behavior
- sexual innuendos or romantic displays of affection
These rules are in place for the health and well-being of all, to help foster an atmosphere conducive to faith formation. Violation will result in the following disciplinary procedures and/or police being called if necessary.